Sunday, August 7, 2011

Quinoa Burgers

While I am not a vegetarian, I end up eating mostly vegetarian food because cooking meat scares me. I also LOVE vegetarian food so it works out pretty well. I found this recipe for Quinoa burgers on Tasty Kitchen and decided to change a few things by adding fire roasted peppers and onions, and a few chili peppers in adobo sauce (one of my favorite things in the world) and some Parmesan cheese.













It was really difficult not to eat it before I made it into burger patties!! So delicious!






They pretty much fell apart and became quinoa mush more than burgers but I'm not one to judge a burger for being ugly, especially when it smelled like these did!




On whole wheat buns with a little cheddar cheese! Also green beans with lemon and "Everything" seasoning from TJ's






My shout out to my favorite TV week of the year!! Yay shark week!! So sad its over!! It was a rough day so a Yuengling was pretty much necessary.








For dessert these amaaaaaazing chewy lemon sugar cookies I am so glad I froze last week so they are still great tonight!





<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment