Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Whole Wheat Honey Oat Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Well I am a little behind on posting! Jeez you would think I was a grad student who commutes seventy miles to school while working and doing an internship or something.

Anywho, I am currently working in a study abroad office and every Thursday for staff meetings the women in the office take turns running the meeting and it's their job to bring a snack. So of course I just show up with additional treats every Thursday I can with something to complement what they are bringing!

A few weeks ago I made this yummy bread! It's a whole wheat flour yeast dough with cinnamon, honey, oats, and raisins (enough ingredients for you?). I made it in a spring form pan I got in the sale section of ikea. The pan is cute, it has heart imprints on the bottom but they didn't come out on the bread :( it was ok though because the bread was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment