Saturday, October 1, 2011

Venison Roast and Quadruple Chocolate Cake




The long lost sister is finally blogging! Poor Hannah has been blogging all by herself in this sister blog. My roommates and I enjoyed a Venison roast with potatos and carrots with a quadruple (yes, quadruple) chocolate cake for dessert which tastes even better after another victory with our undefeated flag football team.

We began by placing the roast in the crock pot with some water, onions, lemon pepper and a small amount of water. This venison came from a poor deer that someone in Kassie's family shot so we could enjoy it for dinner!


After it cooked for a few hours, we added the carrots and potatos.



Ta-da! Venison is definitly an aquired taste...

So this is just a triple chocolate cake I bought in a box BUT I added more chocolate chips to it so it is now QUADRUPLE chocolate :)

Liz did a great job mixing the lumpy batter
Choco-enhance! It was delicious.
- Kelli
Ps. Fall is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I don't think I will like venison but the chocolate thing looks great!!

    ReplyDelete