Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cinnimon Swirl Bread aka Heaven


I was alone on call at Carnegie Mellon today so I decided to make a recipe I have been oogling for a while on my favorite recipe blog pioneer woman go there it will change your kitchen life forever. This was a very involved process and took like 6 hours with all the time it took for the dough to rise. But it was SO worth it!


After making the dough and letting it rise for three hours I rolled it out and covered it with cinnamon sugar.




Rolled up and ready to go in my overly buttered pan!




The lounge of the hall I live in has no air conditioning which is perfect for letting bread rise! Nice and warm so it realllly rose!




Ensuring the crust will be perfection.




Dear bread, please stop rising or you will touch the ceiling of the oven. Thanks.




Flawless!!!




These would be much prettier if I had a bread knife. But still, lovely little swirl!!





I am a little too excited right now!!




I spent the next 2 or 3 minutes happier than I had been all day!!

<3 Hannah









No comments:

Post a Comment